1. This is our policy on the processing of personal data and describes how we at O2Share collect and process information about you.
3. The Company is the data controller for your personal data. All contacts with the Company must be made via the contact details listed in section 23.
4. What personal data do we collect and for what purposes?
4.1 When you visit the Website, we automatically collect information about you, such as the type of browser you use, the search terms you use on the Website, your IP address, and information about your computer in order to optimize the conversion on the Website, improve it, and carry out targeted marketing.
5. What is the basis for the collection?
5.1 The collection of information, as mentioned in Section 4.1, is necessary for us to pursue our interests in improving the functions of the website and its construction, as well as offering you relevant offers.
6. We use external companies to, among other things, carry out the technical operation of the website. For example, our suppliers assist us in carrying out targeted marketing, including re-targeting and improving the website. These companies are data processors and, under our instructions, process data for which we are the data controller. The data processors may not use the data for any purpose other than the fulfillment of the agreement with us, and they are subject to confidentiality regarding these.
7. One of these data processors, Google Analytics from Google Inc., is established in the United States. The necessary guarantees for the transfer of information to the United States are ensured through the data processor’s certification under EU–U.S. Privacy Shield. A copy of the certification can be found here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant? id = a2zt000000001L5AAI
In order to ensure the transparency of the processing of your information, we as data controller must inform you of your rights:
8. Right of access
8.1 You are at any time entitled to ask us in writing for information about, among other things, what information we have registered on you, what purpose the registration serves, what categories of personal information and recipients of information there may be, as well as information about where the information comes from.
8.2 You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that we process about you. If you would like a copy of your personal data, you must send us a written request along with proof that you are the person in question.
9. Right of correction
9.1 You have the right to have inaccurate personal data about you corrected by us. If you become aware that there are errors in the information we have registered about you, you are encouraged to contact us in writing so that the information can be corrected.
10. The right to erasure
10.1 You have the right to have all or some of your personal information deleted by us.
11. Right to restrict processing to storage
11.1 In certain cases, you have the right to have the processing of your personal data limited to storage only, for example if you believe that the information we process about you is not correct.
12. Right to data portability
12.1 You have the right to have your personal data disclosed in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another data controller.
13. Right of objection
13.1 You have the right to at any time object to, on special grounds, our processing of your personal data that we collect for the purpose of improving the functions of the website and its construction, cf. section 4.1
13.2 If you object to the processing, we are no longer entitled to process your personal data unless we can demonstrate lawful reasons for continued processing.
14. The right to withdraw consent
14.1 You have the right to withdraw your consent to receiving our newsletter at any time.
14.2 If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. The right to complain
15.1 You have the right at any time to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5, 1300 Copenhagen K, about our processing of your personal data.
16. If you withdraw your consent. we will delete information that we have collected in connection with your consent to have us to send you marketing by email, SMS and post.
17. We will delete information we have collected in connection with your subscription to our newsletter, should you contact us for this purpose. In all newsletters, you will have the opportunity to respond and opt out of your subscription When you unsubscribe, we will automatically delete the data we have collected on you.
18. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures against the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or deterioration of personal data and against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
19. Only employees who have a real need to access your personal data in order to perform their work will have access to it.
20. The Company is the data controller for the personal data collected through the Website.
8920 Randers NV
Tel.: +45 2165 1450
23. If you do not agree to the changed policy, you will not be able to continue using the website and your personal data may be deleted.